Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

-me playing a piano-

OK, actually, this video was taken around 2006 or 2007. I went to one of the TV broadcasting station here in Malaysia, that is ntv7. We went there to be the audience of a program for Eidilfitri special^^ It was cool and a new experience for me. I went there with my seniors and my friends^^ It was awesome^^ Get to meet and take some pics with some artist that was invited that time^^ too bad the pics were not with me or else I would've upload it here^^ OK, back to our topics, after the recording ends, me and my friends went out from the stdio to wait for the rest of them to come out, so while waiting, I saw this piano at one of the waiting room and I can't keep my eyes off of it, feels like my fingers were all twitching and itching to tap on the keys^^ hahahaha.. and I did, kikiki.. It was a very, very long time since I hadn't held a piano key running through/under my fingers. Feels like decades. Can hear it for yourself when you watch the video^^ hehe.. the piece I'm playing is Marriage D'Amour. The song is upside down in the video, so, please understand OK^^ I hadn't practice the song for 'decades' if my piano was still working, I wouldn't played it like this..hahaha.. anyway^^ here it is^^

-This is the 1st video I played-


-This is the 2nd one-



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...