Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

♥♥♥Hit 5^^ ♥♥♥

this group is so0o0o0o0o HOTZZZZ!!!!!! enough said^^ hahahahaha!!! First found out about this amazing good looking guys was when I heard their group name or rather read about them somewhere in my fb account..haha!! Later, I found out that they had done an MV with a Korean girl group called, Girl's Day. One of the members of the girls were featured in the MV^^ the song was catchy and kind of cute, hahahaha..later I found out that, they had an amazing song^^ So now, yeah, I'm a fan^^ hahahahaha.. My favorite member within this 5 talented guys is Gao Yu, Yang Fan & Zi Yu. Not that I don't like the other two but these 3 catches my attention, especially Gao Yu♥ hahahaha!!



Gao Yu♥♥♥








HERE HE IS!!!!!! MY DREAM GUY(^_^) well, actually..I'd fall for a guy like him^^ if you look like this guy, you may got the chance ;) tehee~~ i started to begin attracted to him when he's in Running MV & Paleni (Afraid of You) MV ^^ hahahaha ;)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...