Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

_mY cOnfeSsIoN_

The first time we met, chills run down my spine
I couldn't talk, my lips are sealed
I get nervous when your around
I couldn't even look at you
I want to know you
Couldn't even talk, i found myself searching for you

Later, we become friends
Still, i get nervous
Still, no words came
I wanted to know you more
But i guess I'm shy
We talk about things thanks to our friends

You open up to me bit by bit
And I knew than that you feel the same way as I do
Telling me that you want me to stay
Is enough for me to know that you feel the same way
Those were the times that I never even realized
That simple short moments
I gave my heart to you

In a way, we become closer
I never felt this sure before when I'm with you
I couldn't care less what's happening around me
Your presence is all that I need
It makes me calm when your around
I was safe with you

But as the time goes by I had my doubts
For I am not sure of your feelings for me
Wish that I had known
I thought I knew but I wasn't
You left me hanging all by myself
Trying to figure it all out
Countless of time we told each other
Time will tell
But I never knew that I'm gonna fall for you

I guess I'm not that patience in this kind of thing
I regret not knowing how you feel
I must have had you feel uncomfortable
with my childish ways
I did all that because
I want you to be confident in yourself, us and our relationship
But you didn't..

Your problems,I knew about it at some point
But I don't mind, if you just say what's on your mind
I'd understand

Things change and we're back where we started
I'm glad that we were able to be friends
Maybe it wasn't our right time yet

But I want you to know that meeting you change it all
For the first time, I thought of someone else besides myself
For the first time, I cared someone else more than myself
For the first time, I fall in love

Cause, I don't want to loose you

My feelings won't change..
It will always remain the same..
For I haven't found anyone else that can make me feel this way
Besides you..

I will always be here
In case your searching for me
I will always be here
Whenever you need me

Just say the words
And I'm yours

For now
I will wait for that day to come~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...