Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

:(

it's been a crazy week this week.

where do i begin? ...

OK, first of all, this sucks because the only place that him and I can communicate well is through that dating site I join. Now, his account was being blocked by the page admin and I don't even know why. He doesn't know that either =.='' aiya~
Luckily he had a Yahoo Messenger so we chatted through there BUT ... I don't even know when he's online :'(
that is the unlucky part.. Last night he online and the internet gone crazy and sign me out automatically. >< grrrrr... that is the only time I could talk to him but NO! when I restart my PC he was gone..huhuhuhu T-T ... end of story :'( waaaaaaaa~~

WHY such things happen to me?!!! WHY OH WHY???!!!! WAE??!!!! T-T

I hate this :(

Getting lost contact is one thing but just imagine, your online but he's not and you're waiting for him to reply your pm, hoping that he reply sooner or later and if he doesn't, you're like acting all crazy and stuff thinking what could happen to him, makes you worry ... @_@

I HATE THIS MIXED EMOTION...huhuhuhu..

when will it be easier for us to communicate?!

I hope he takes again the TOEIC exam and apply for a job here in Malaysia, at least even if he was sent to other state here in Malaysia, we still can keep in touch via SMS or a call away.. *sigh*

I know we're just friends and I shouldn't be acting up this way but yeah, I am now, cannot do anything.. hahahahaha.. it just come :P

second, it's the month of November and I'm in Kertih, Terengganu.. no surprise there ;)
it's been raining a lot this past few days. NON-STOP rain. it stop for awhile then it rains again. even if it doesn't, its gotta be drizzling but the rain is still there.. hahahaha..

such a good time to be slacking of classes..hahahaha..yeah I know, I have classes, haha.. I'm studying to be a beautician so, the class are a bit different from any other collage or universities here in Malaysia..dang! I just wished they had more holidays than just the public one..*sigh* why did I sign up for this class...huhuhu.. well, better than doing nothing at home right? hahaha..

Oh well, that's all for today. Ciao~ ;) :* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...