Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

19 November 2011

lols~~ it's been a lo0o0o0o0o0ong time since I wrote any updates.. ngehngehngeh :D sorry for all those who read my blogs :P

don't have the chance to update it.. busy busy busy ;)

OK, here goes ;)

This month is MY MONTH!! yipee~~ and my mom and my cousins as well ^^ I was born on 5th of November 1987^^ am proud to be a Scorpio ;) hehe

OK, that is all about the intro.. lol.. hahahaha

so many things happen in my absent of updating my blog.. last time, i wrote about a new friend i befriended right and guess what, we lost contact because of his STUPIDITY.. well, he listens to other people than asking it straight to me so he ignored me and disappear just like that.. :(
you don't even ask me the details and assume it yourself.. STUPID!!

that's the sad part, for the good part ^^ I am so happy to tell this ^^

OK, I joined this one dating site and stumble upon cute and handsome men as well but they're not my interest so I go and search for a new friend myself^^
I wrote a message to him and guess what?? ...

he REPLIED!!! >_< hahahaha... He's a Korean guy, my age born in January^^ he's 178 cm tall^^
he showed only his side but he looks fine to me..your average Korean guy^^ we're still communicating with each other through that site :D haha

He's amazing, crazy, cute and adorable^^
and I might fall for him but I'm not sure yet^^
it could be the other way around or turn out NOT the way you think it was, correct?
so, for now, we just follow the flow ;)

but I'm just happy he replied and don't mind befriended a Muslim girl, unlike the rest of them that I went to, grrrr~ xp

that is why, he's one of a kind^^ and I'm thankful enough if we were to end up as a spouse in the future ;)

pray for me yah^^ ;)

gotta go, catch you guys later ;) :* mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...