Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

my feelings today 02

kukukuku~~ today here I am inside the room^^ not feeling that well but yesterday, I've rest for the whole day, so, my fever have slowed down?? hahaha, i'm not even sure if its correct..hehehe^^
Anyway, kind of feeling happy at the same time^^ for this past few days, our beloved cousin Arvin went back home for holidays. It's their Holly Week, so, they brought us out to come along with them. We went for a hiking at night, wakakakaka!!! Enough exercise for a whole day =.= . Anyway, it was fun. Later, we went to watch movies with him and my friend Carl. We watched HOP & The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. The movie was OK. Then in the next day, we went for a swim in a new place called Sky View located in San Roque, Zamboanga City, Philippines. It's a new place so, gotta give them some slack^^ hehe.. nice view too cause its on top of a hill^^ Better than JEERS..hehe.. The water is cleaner too^^ Really had a good time and around 4pm we went to the movies again. This time we're watching a comedy-romance, 'Pak Pak, My Dr. Kwak'. Acted by Vic Sotto & Bea Alonzo^^ wish I could understand it. I understand only a few words that I can remember or often heard^^ hahaha.. Gonna download it along with 'Catch me...I'm in Love' by Sarah Geronimo & Gerald Anderson^^... right now I'm downloading 'Whose that Girl' by Anne Curtis & Luis Manzano^^ hehehehe.. That's all for my latest update^^ besides the fact that he's open up to me bit by bit. Slow but OK^^ hehe..*why didn't he do that before?* ^^ just a thought^^ ciao~~ that's all for today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...